Greenleaf's Sixth Annual Spring Fling Contest

Good thing I know I'm not a winner. I'm having massive email issues :(

Sooo......I had another thought. (it happens on occassion) Once the winners are announced this group goes quiet. Just so you all know, I will be looking forward to meeting everyone here again next fling. You make a real difference in my life and I thank each and every one of you for being a part of something that brings me so much happiness. Do we really want the winners announced yet? Sniffle sniffle.

It will go quiet after a while.......... so Morgan where are your photos????? come on get them in an album.

A couple of them had the Flu too ..... :wave:

Flu ... ah-h-h-h ... Of that I know, unfortunately a few days ago I started down that road - 102+ fever, chills, aches, etc. I always go straight to bronchitis with anything so now I'm hacking up a lung or two now. Yuck ....

I haven't had my flu shot yet because I had to wait a while due to having a shingles shot. There has to be a time lapse between them.

Just hoping and praying that my little guys don't catch it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, whoever gets their winner emails - please respond to them quickly so the rest of us can see the album ASAP !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You make a real difference in my life and I thank each and every one of you for being a part of something that brings me so much happiness. Do we really want the winners announced yet? Sniffle sniffle.

Morgan don't forget the topic of "What are you up to today? This week?" . It is a nice general chit-chat topic where we can keep up with each others comings and goings. It waxes and wanes as to whether it is close to the top of the list of active topics but I found it on page three in active content today. It might help take the place of the Spring Fling topic for you.

Gotta force myself to get outside and pick the last of my peppers for making relish as we had a frost last night and the plants are kaput.

Well off for some more tea and tissues.

Uck, Selkiie! Here's a cup of chicken bullion for you and a fresh jar of Vicks! DH & I are finally on the downhill side of the colds we brought back from our week in Destin. When I get flu it usually progresses to bacterial sinusitis and from there eventually to full-blown pneumonia; so I get really aggressive with it early. Doc didn't give me my flu shot in August, so I guess we'll get them at DH's next appointment, next month. If some of the judges have it, let's give them plenty of time to recover.

Uck, Selkiie! and a fresh jar of Vicks! so I get really aggressive with it early.

Thanks Holly. Glad you are recovering. I have to get right on it too. I have copd and everything lands in the lungs very fast. I made it through last winter w/o a bout of pneumonia ! I wonder how many people still use Vicks. I've always loved it. I like the small pocket Vicks inhalers too. They are getting really hard to find now.

I'm back inside for some more hot drink. Didn't have as much energy to fuss in the garden as I had hoped I would. Guess I gotta rally the troops to assist the old lady.

Lloyd's Creole grandmere dosed everyone liberally with a mixture of lemon juice, honey and olive oil. L swears by it, and so now do I. Sounds icky, but it's very soothing.

• Like 3

They may not have gone out yet but I know it's very close because I saw their last 10 finalists earlier this week. A couple of them had the Flu too so I wouldn't be surprised if they have not gone out yet but I know it's really close :wave:

ohhh lucky you Tracy :jumping:

so sorry for those with flu bugs. nasty stuff.

:idea_1: Here's an idea... we aren't hearing from JO. Maybe she got her EMAIL The rest will unveil soon me thinks...

Stalking over for now, back to housework. yuk. getting out winter clothes and putting away summer ones. big job for me to handle the totes.

FLINGSTERS and all have a happy day.