2012 Spring Fling Kit

As a result of a small mix up, I happen to have a spare 2012 (no that is not a typo) Spring Fling Contest House kit, yes that would be the main kit you would need to enter this year's SF contest - factory sealed.

In keeping with this year's spirit of affordability, if you wanted to enter but are tight on cash; I'd like to offer to mail you my spare. My only conditions are that you must live within the Continental US (as I will be paying the shipping costs) and you must honestly intend to enter. That said, I realize sometimes deadlines can not be met. I also realize this has potential to be an easily abusable offer (thought I really believe that won't be an issue with anyone here). Assuming I get multiple requests, I will choose the forum member who has been the most active / contributory.

I intend to hit the post office Saturday morning this week, so: offer ends Thursday night (midnight) and I will PM you for your mailing address :D

FLING ON!

• Like 1

:blush: oh my goodness you guys. Seriously though the thanks go to the good folks at Greenleaf once again. They sent me a duplicate instead of another piece by accident, sent out the replacement for the minor goof within an hour and told me to keep the SF kit. I'm just passing along their awesome vibes to someone who really wants the item :D
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

It depends on lots of things.. If you electrify, it depends on where you locate your power strip. I tend to trace around the house in place and then remove it to landscape. Then if I have to go back to change the landscape I can set the house elsewhere.