Jo Med

...are the 'likes' counted when I 'like' something or if someone 'likes' something of mine? Or both?

Do I really want a reputation?

Feels like high school all over again, LOL! :punk:

• Like 3

Jo, I just "liked" your post. Can you see it? I think after a certain # of "likes" we go from neutral to something else.

I had a message to say you liked my post but I don't know where to look to see if it updates the number of "likes" I have.

• Like 2

I had a message to say you liked my post but I don't know where to look to see if it updates the number of "likes" I have.

Jo go to your profile page - in the top right-hand corner is a big green rectangle with your number of 'Likes'. Mine says [5 Neutral] :hmm: that's the same as the age I act & I must be from Switzerland??
  • Like 5

AHA! So is this the infamous "neutral" box someone posted about elsewhere that I hadn't seen? (because I almost never go to my own profile page) Reminds me more of elementary school and junior high.

• Like 4

We have a 'reputation' here??????? :hide:

Sheesh...and I thought this was the ONE place I could hide from ALL THAT!!! :hidebhind::headhurts: Will it never end??

hehehehehehehehehe

(am having one of those "Indiana Wants Me" moments :busted::cops: ....j/k...evil laugh)

• Like 5

This is SOOOO funny to me... While some of us may have questionable "reps", we are certainly entertaining!!!

I'd never "liked" anything till today and never gave it much thought, but i just went through and liked EVERY LAST POST IN THIS THREAD!! Wait, I must have "liked" myself.... I didnt think you could do that!? I forsee my reputation improving quickly and dramatically :D

I'm getting punchy as this seems hysterical to me... need sleep.

• Like 6

These posts made me laugh! Thanks, I needed that.

I too, had wondered what the "neutral" meant. I thought someone was rating our comments, you know "neutral", "mean spirited", "excellent", "too wordy", and so on. Glad to hear it isn't something I have to worry about!

• Like 3