Looking for Clell Boyce Shells - Will Pay $2K Up!

ninian

Hi there!

I am looking for the popular and hard to find Clell Boyce house shells. If anyone has an unfinished shell (minor decorating okay), please kindly contact me. I am willing to pay at least $2000.00 a shell for these and will pay all freight and packing charges.

Thank you :bigwink:

• Like 1

Hi,

I have an unfinished Captain Joseph Angel shell from the mid-80's. It's in great condition, except for some dust. One porch post is cracked from when it was originally shipped, but just needs some glue. There's also an original numbered deed. Let me know if you're interested.

- Craig

Aw, heck. I have both a Joseph Angel shell which I gave to my friend Lisa who might be willing to part with it and also an Elliott Bay shell. Unfortunately, I am 2000 miles away from both of them. Wouldn't you know? Thing is though, both these houses have been modified a bit, so are not in original condition and I'm not sure you would want either of them.

Aw, heck. I have both a Joseph Angel shell which I gave to my friend Lisa who might be willing to part with it and also an Elliott Bay shell. Unfortunately, I am 2000 miles away from both of them. Wouldn't you know? Thing is though, both these houses have been modified a bit, so are not in original condition and I'm not sure you would want either of them.

You gave away your beloved Joseph Angel house? I remember when you got it.

I didn't have room in my storage unit for it and it would have been impossible for me to have transported it there anyway as my car had been repossessed. It was already at Lisa's and as far as I'm concerned, it's hers if she wants to keep it and decorate it. If she wants to give it back to me, I'll take it back! But Lisa has done so many wonderful things for me over the years that I can't think of anyone more deserving to have that house. Lisa has another beautiful house of her own. I don't know if she ever said anything, but she found a Lawbre Shadowcliff with both staircases and upgraded working windows for I think $250 give or take. It was an awesome buy and I think she is so lucky to have that one.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...