paper clay on orchid dollhouse

snuggles905

Minis on the Edge/ Tracy uses LOTS of paperclay, like on her Pierce; do you notice any warped walls? Seal both sides of the wood first, either clear sanding sealer or primer, and you should be good to go.

Hi Penny! Even after sealing the house, you will get some warpage. Even when I use gator board. It's never so bad that it can't be fixed though. Most times, it works itself out as you finish building the house. ;) it's all trail error.

Hi Penny! Even after sealing the house, you will get some warpage. Even when I use gator board. It's never so bad that it can't be fixed though. Most times, it works itself out as you finish building the house. ;) it's all trail error.

ThanKs for your reply I really Appreciate all the answers I received.

I used wallboard mud to mimic stucco on the outside of my first Orchid after it was built. I don't believe I was wise enough to prime first at that stage of my mini evolvement. :) Anyway, I had no problem at all with any warping. With everything glued tight, it really had no way to warp.