Why I have not been posting for a long long time

Wolfie

Oh my dear Wolfie, I am so sorry. (((((Big Hugs))))) I wish I lived closer to you dear. You come online and you poke us and you talk to all of us and we will keep you company. I know I will.

I hope that you feel all of our loving arms around you dear Gina. So sorry for your losses. Your story touched my heart, nineteen wonderful years and a lifetime of memories.

Lots of (and gentle) hugs to you. :group:

Gina, I am so sorry to hear of Doug's death but happy to hear of your marriage. I hope you manage to sell the house quickly and relocate to your new home with your new pups.

Dear Wolfie,

My heart hurts for all that you have been through. I hope things work out easily for you with the sale of the house in time for winter.

How lovely that you have such wonderful neighbors to help. Hugs to you.

Oh dear Wolfie, I had a feeling this might be happening when we didn't hear from you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you go through this valley.

Don't forget there are many sisters and brothers here to walk with you.

We love you.

<<Hugs>>

<wrapping my arms around you in a warm hug> Oh my dear sweet Wolfie, I'm so very sorry to hear of your losses. You took such good care of Doug and were the world's best wife. I'm very glad that you were able to say the words to each other and file the legal paperwork making you Mrs Kendrick before his passing. There is a great deal of security and comfort in that for you. Life must be so very different now but you'll be okay. You have the spirit of the wolf inside you and this winter may be the perfect time to hibernate and contemplate and rediscover yourself. You've been wife and nurse and caregiver and a million other things to everyone else for so long that there will be a soft sweetness in getting to know yourself again. With new furbabies at your side, you'll make it thru the winter and greet the spring with fresh optimism. We're here for you when you need us dearest. You know you are much loved here.

Deb

• Like 1

My thoughts and sympathies are going up and out to you and yours. As the mother of a never-ending bundle of love, I can honestly say your description of portable doorbells is so accurate for a Corgi. I had mine dropped off on my doorstep 12 years ago, and I can only thank those who did the dropping were so foolish... When the time feels right, you'll find another fur baby or two. They'll never replace the loss of your shepherd, but will hopefully help you to remember the good times and memories between yourself, your husband, and your fur kid. Know again that we are here for you, whenever and for whatever you may feel you need!

Oh Wolfie...I am so sorry to hear of your losses. Life can be so hard. I'm glad you have good friends around you, to help you through this trying time.

I haven't been on the forums either..this past year has been a stinker for me too, but nowhere near as difficult a time as yours. I hope we can both get back into action soon...it'll be good therapy.

Thinking of you. Praying for you, too.

Merri

• 3 weeks later...

I am so sorry Wolfie. It must have been comforting for Doug to know that despite his failing health, you were there for him through it all.

Long distance hugs heading your way. I wish we had a live chat on here so we could keep you company during the coming winter.

• 5 weeks later...