Bishop Show -- Chicago August 10-12

Okay, since I am still fairly new to minis (one year) I am not familiar with all of the shows. I am thinking about running up to Chicago in a couple of weeks for the Bishop show. I know it isn't anything like the Spring show, but is it worth attending? Is anyone from the forum going? It is only a three hour drive for me and I am thinking about making a weekend out of it with the wife.

All thoughts, comments and notes on attending are welcome. I think it would be great if anyone from our little GL family wanted to get together for lunch or dinner or something. I am always up for learning from others.

http://www.bishopshow.com/chif.htm

Well I always like to get to the shows, they're fun. Are there vendors on that list you're interested in seeing? If so, then it's certainly worth the trip. 3 hours isn't too bad, and I'm sure you and your wife can find loads to do in Chicago over a weekend!

If there are others attending I'd be interested in getting together for lunch, it's a tad further for me but I've been itching for a trip to the Art Institute.

I really didn't look that closely at the vendor list. We do Chicago weekends a few times a year and I figure we are due. Sometimes we run up to Gurnee and go a little nuts at the Mills shopping center.

I live five minutes from this show if I don't make the three lights between my house and the hotel. :lol: I will be there. It's a nice little venue with good vendors. If you like Chicago weekends, I'd say it's worth seeing.

• 2 weeks later...