Gonzo

Okay, so like many of us I have a lot of DH kits. I need to unload some in order to keep my sanity. I thought I would give forum members first crack before I throw them on eBay.

A few items to know:

• PM's do not work. My Yahoo email address is in my profile.
  • I am out of town on a business trip, so I may be a little slow to respond.
  • Kits will go on a first spoken for, first go basis.
  • Shipping will be parcel post from the Indianapolis area. We can work out the details later.
  • I did not post pics. If you search hard enough you will find pictures of these DH's and kits.
  • All are in the box and as far as I know are complete.
  • I will update this posting as kits are sold.

The list:

Greenleaf Fairfield

Greenleaf Buttercup

Greenleaf Orchid (2) (one box has been opened / one is still sealed)

Dura Craft Old Towne (this is the HO scale kit)

Dura Craft San Franciscan (SF-550)

Dura Craft Newberg (2)

Dura Craft Cambridge

Artply Tennyson

Artply Whitney

RGT Country Farmhouse (1/2 scale)

RGT Vermont Farmhouse Junior

RGT Georgetown (Walmer box)

Thanks!!

• Like 1

Even in that format there are webots that will recognize email addies, I've been told.

I am not concerned. It is not my main email address and I want forum members to be able to communicate with me. Besides, any good bot would have picked it up off of my profile long ago. The "email me" button is more likely to get SPAM than trying to decipher an email address.

• Like 1

Can you post prices here?

No prices.

From the heading on the forum:

Please Read Before Posting! This forum is for posting information only -- no prices! Please don't make more than one sales or trade solicitation post per week. Community members are reminded that Greenleaf staff and forum staff have no control over sales transactions or trades initiated in this forum.

This forum is here on a temporary basis and is subject to change without notice. We hope to make this forum a permanent part of our community. Please help us meet this goal by not abusing this area.

• 2 weeks later...

If I already didn't have so many yet to build (with nowhere to build them yet...) I'd jump on a few of those!

If I didn't have so many others I would keep them. :D

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I always hoard kits and never end up building them. Thankfully my mom is now interested in building them so I give them to her. what have you got left?

Here is what is left...

Artply Tennyson Greenleaf Orchid RGT Vermont Farmhouse Jr RGT Country Farmhouse 1/2 Scale RGT Apple Blossom RGT Georgetown

I may try to sell some others as I am getting backed up. I also have a couple of commissioned pieces I need to start on in the next 30 days and they will take me a while.

I am trying to schedule a business trip to Norton, which I know is somewhat close to you. If I can get it done I can just bring them with me on the plane.

Here is what is left...

Artply Tennyson Greenleaf Orchid RGT Vermont Farmhouse Jr RGT Country Farmhouse 1/2 Scale RGT Apple Blossom RGT Georgetown

I may try to sell some others as I am getting backed up. I also have a couple of commissioned pieces I need to start on in the next 30 days and they will take me a while.

I am trying to schedule a business trip to Norton, which I know is somewhat close to you. If I can get it done I can just bring them with me on the plane.

I got it, but got called out of town. I will be back home Friday afternoon and will let you know. If it hadn't been such a rush trip I would have just brought it with me. I had an all day meeting in Minneapolis today.