Michael's and Hobby Lobby Sales This Week

Gonzo

I need to pay more attention to weekly ads.

Michael's has 2oz packages of clay 4 for $5. I have never made anything with clay, but it is time to learn. I spent $20 to learn...lol.

Hobby Lobby has 30% off all clay packages, not matter what brand or size. Also, HL has 40% off all scrapbook and paper materials.

I need to go back. I had a 40% off coupon on my phone for each place, but didn't use either as I didn't buy anything at full price.

We're going to Columbia on Thursday - both Michael's & Hobby Lobby there. I must remain strong. I must remain strong. I must ... aw, heck, you know where I'll be going. :lol:

• Like 1

More Michael's stuff

Foam board, B1G1 for a penny

12x12 scrapbook paper, 4/$1

Craft Room storage B1G1 for a penny (great time to get organized!)

Thanks Tracy...now I have to go back...lol

• Like 1

I went back and spent more money. I didn't really "need" anything, but isn't that the best kind of shopping? I found some great clocks (see pic) and great wallpaper (scrapbook paper). I also picked up hands and parts for the clocks. I wasn't going to get the clock parts today, but the wife said I HAD to get the clocks because at least one of them HAS to go in the Pierce I am building for her.

• Like 1