My Cambrige kit is finally complete and ready for sale! Also Trim

Sydneystyle

I have a complete, although part of it has been glued in a poor attempt to build (not by me!) kit for the Cambridge that needs to find a new home. I have put my email address in my profile so it should be easy to email me now.

I also have trim pieces, and MANY extra sheets from the other kit I used to complete, so, if you are missing railings, stairs, punched trim, etc. email me and I can find it for you. I think I have a duplicate of all the sheets except the main floors (sheets 1,2,3,and 4)

Kathy

Ok- this kit goes to ebay on Thursday- so anyone want to take it off my hands for a low cost and actual shipping- please email me! Email addy is on my profile.

The only things missing are the door hardware (4 gold balls with pins) and the brackets for under the eaves- I have 6 included and 11 of a different type (that was all I had left from 3 kits! People must lose those easily). I even bought a new set of instructions to go with it.

All sheets, all trim, all siding pieces are all there. The window sheet is in really good shape too!

Kathy