Here I am again.....

nuttiwebgal

Hello to all who remember me... :hippi:

I am still in Arizona and we love it still...even the heat couldnt scare us away.

we live in the Central corridor of Phoenix...which makes public transportation very convenient.

I try to use it as much as possible. most of you may remember that I gave up all my hobbies when I became focused on my

WLS and it has been a roller coaster ride...as any who hang out on FaceBook with me know.

last Christmas I purchased a few paintable ceramics and found myself missing the thrill of a build...but being the CRAZY woman when we left Missouri...I had stored all my crafting and dollhouse supplies.... and really not much space to build in....but a certain nameless angel came to my rescue and sent me 2 half scale house!!! JOY!!! I am currently building a Rosedale...

today I came to the forum for the fireplace tutorial...where is it? I have my foamcore and my paperclay and tools....

lol...and although my houses are 1/2 scale I also purchased some hutches and beads for bottles.....

if only my printer had ink because Id love to print some plates...and wallpaper and boxes and.....little DOLLHOUSES!!!

Even the ever supportive Dean said it was time to build again and if we get to go home for Christmas we are going to storage and bringing one house and all its contents back with us and crafting supplies....

I have trolling the forum for a few days now and have seen some AMAZING and FABULOUS creations!! this place ROCKS with creativity!

it feels good to be building and hopefully I will get my haunted house done before Halloween!!

nice to see all of you again!!

nutti :wave:

• Like 3

Oh Holly so good to see you also...I saw you had moved closer to Pensacola...alas since moving to Phoenix

we do not see a visit your way in a long while....we miss our family there and our yearly vay-cays but it is simply to far away

at this time!

but I sure am glad to be seeing you here lady!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Great to see you here again and great to see that you are back to building as well.

I have always loved your miniature work.

Before I joined GL I spent a lot of time checking out yours and some others work.

Also always been impressed with your incredibly hard work with your WLS.

Keep on keeping on. There's more great things to come.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanx yall!

Ive been slowly working on a half scale house..very hard to do when all your goodies packed away!

would be nice to find someone in this area to meet up with and do some mini related fun!

there is a fun dollhouse/miniature store here in Glendale that I enjoy going to....and instead of 1 Hobby Lobby or Michaels I can drive to 5 or 7

and have perused several hobby stores....taking suggestions for other places to check out! again I am in Phoenix now....so lonely for a buddy to mini with

although the long suffering hubby does sit and piddle with me sometimes...his words...lol...

also just started an unhealthy addiction to a video game called Guild Wars2...dern kids turned me on to it.....

oh and Sept 11 or daughter turned 21....all my babies now full grown...is my job done now???

• Like 1

well I have my issues with my fingers while playing and the kids have long since left me behind as they climb the ranks...but I am totally loving the stories and the graphics...also I have not played anything like this at all...so its new and exciting...bad time for it because I do have everything I need to get on with the build I am very excited with...lol....I am never lonely with this laptop around but it sure get quiet while Dean is working....I posted an ad on Craigs list for a mini buddy and had a reply

so soon perhaps Ill have someone to "play" with...or at least to talk projects and what ifs...lol...

Here's what you do, start a bit of your mini project and when it get to a point that requires drying times or is giving you a hassle, hop on the computer. Best of both worlds :)

I say that, but honestly have avoided picking up the game in order to finish my BH. All bets are off after she's landscaped and furnished and with winter coming a lot of time opens up when the Real garden and lawn are covered in snow ;)

• 1 month later...

just placed a small order for some shingles and such to bring the 2nd half scale house Ive got going to completion!

well built...and.wallpaper...now just have to fill it! lol....but thats the fun in dollhouses...always something to do and ways to have fun!

looking forward to our trip home in May...we will be bringing all of Caties things here to Az..she loves it and doesnt care what we do she is staying

so her stuff is coming and that is including her HOUSE....cant wait!! I want to finish that beast we started....than I will be able to work in full scale...I miss it...my big ole hand fit in the rooms better...lol...not sure besides the Arthur if any other house I will bring....the taft is the box and I SOO want to build that,,,,but wont know till we start digging for stuff in the storage unit!

it really is great to come in and see all the wonderful eyecandy you dollhouse makes provide! Spring fling was AMAZING!! a few of those entries looked like we could just walk in and sit a spell...

:banana: :banana: :banana: