Finally Accepted the Fact I'll Never Get to the Lily or Garfield

Minsanity

Sniff, sniff.... these houses have been sitting in my living room for a year now. With 4 others in the basement, i decided that it was time to come to terms with the fact that I just have too many kits. I promised myself i can buy them later if i get through my stash.

I posted them on ebay if anyone is interested. I started bidding pretty low.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Garfield-Wooden-Dollhouse-Kit-Greenleaf-/150898683481?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2322432e59

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Corona-Lily-Wooden-Dollhouse-Kit-Greenleaf-/150898658215?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item232242cba7

Awwww... Cynthia, I know how you feel too. I sold a few kits that I really didn't want to... but.... I knew I wouldn't build them any time soon. Selling the completed houses were tough too... like my Bodie cabin... that was my Dad's favorite... so I felt bad about selling it.... but I was so glad to have the room back, it far outweighed the upset. I hope the auctions do great for you...

Ohh I am so sorry. They are beautiful houses and if I had the room to build them I would snatch them up. Looks like you have some bids already! That is great. If you have any smaller houses you want to sell let me know ;) (living in an RV limits my construction space.)