Am I new? I guess I kinda am.

Lony

Hi everyone,

Old newbie coming back to the forum with my tail between my legs so to speak. :)

I made an Annabelle about 6 years ago and had great intentions of doing many more. Well, life seemed to have other plans for me. In the eon between then and now I have had cervical cancer, moved twice, become a grandma (second one is on the way) and lost 150 lbs. (LOL that information is for those of you who knew me when)

I now find myself in Wyoming with a husband who works in the oil industry. Great pay and benefits but he is gone for two weeks and home for one. I guess you could say I am retired at 41 and I now have lots of time on my hands. You don't have to guess what I am going to start working on. hehehehe

Anyway, long story short, I am a stay at home dog mom with way too many interests and ADD. Never a good combination.:p I am going to try to get some of the kits out of storage in the next few days and let the games begin.

If you have any questions about me or simply want to be nosy just ask. I am pretty much an open book.

Thanks,

Welcome Back, Lony!! :welcome: Wow- I am impressed with your weight loss!! My daughter is struggling with that right now....oh heck, so am I! LOL and congrats on being a cancer survivor!!

I was admiring your pink house! :D Looking forward to more!

Well thanks. I am doing great and cancer free. My female plumbing did not fare quite as well. LOL Childbirth is over rated anyway. ;)

I went to storage today and got my orchid. I am looking at the box like a little kid....fingers itching to open it. I told myself I had to finish my other projects first. :rofl: Like that is gonna happen. I bet dollars to donuts I am in that baby tonight.

Ah, Morgan, the Pepto Palace archives are long gone; weren't they part of the old "original" GL forum?

Hehehe well the stores are long gone but I posted the old gals photos in the new gallery.

Lony,

I didn't know you 'back then' but I sure am glad you're back :) You crack me up :) Thank you for that. I can't wait to hear more about your miniature adventures. It's very nice to 'meet' you :)

Morgan

Hi Morgan, it is very nice to meet you too. I have lots of misadventures so you should be pleasantly entertained. :D

Hi Morgan, it is very nice to meet you too. I have lots of misadventures so you should be pleasantly entertained. :D

Yes, Lony, but if you call them "learning experiences" it makes you sound smart when you pass the things they've taught you along to newer members.
  • Like 1