Newbie from TN

anjolie

Hi all, I am Pat but I use anjolie as my screen name because Pat is so common. Anjolie is actually my chocolate toy poodle whom my husband and I adore! I am an "old lady", retired from nursing, and thrilled to have a chance for a happy childhood at last. I chose the Orchid as my first ever dollhouse-building challenge. I have absolutely no clue what I am doing, but I am having fun and learning (usually by making mistakes first).

Your posts are wonderful and your houses are precious. It is such a joy to see what everyone has done. Thanks for all your guidance and posts. :D

Hi Pat,

You are in the right place. Everyone here is so wonderful and they have been a lifesaver for me on more than one occasion. I am going to start an orchid too so we can build together.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome to the little family, Pat. I waited until I was 50 to attend Nursing School, and I was a PHN when I retired. I have built a couple of Orchids along the way.

Where in TN are you? We lived briefly in Signal Mountain.