My Project The Carson Manison By Ron's Dollhouses.

rojam18801

• 1 month later...

havanaholly, your right i've been on this house about 1 1/2 years now. and no calls on this carson house yet. but then i'm not ready to offer it for sale yet. i did get several calls on the garrison when i put it up for sale. most wanted me to drop the price. the thing is i like it too, so i'll keep it. i did get into a local magazine here in florida, that was fun. also recieved a e-mail from alicia arnold at magilla entertainment out of new york city on broadway no less. she is trying to start a new show for cable tv. a DOLLHOUSE show just for us. she's been pushing this idea for about a month now. last i heard there was a big meeting of top brass in L.A. last week. she has not heard what they decided yet. i'll let everyone know what i find out.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sure is cool to view it that way. Love all the little nooks and crannies and secret spots all tucked in here and there. What a great deal of time this is taking but worth every minute of investment I'm sure. Beautiful.

• Like 1

Ron, your attention to detail is amazing! Looking at the house this way is like reading a complex Victorian detective novel -- you never know what's going to turn up as you move around it! :clap:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you all, been doing alot of inside wallpaper,trim work...i've posted some new photo's in my gallery, will be posting more shortly!, thanks for viewing.!

• 2 months later...

Hello!, New photo's have been posted to my gallery, (its just easier to post them there then here in the topic),.. lot of updates,.. house should be finished within another 6 months, am thinking of taking the carson & garrison to the atlanta bishop show in march,

thanks for viewing & following my project!, Ron

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all, here i have posted a photo of me standing beside my just about completed Carson Mansion!!!, finally!, ...

Thank you all for viewing & following along with the build..

now that its about done what will i do with it!?,

next step is to finish the rest of the small touch up's on it & then complete the inside of the garrision & take them both to the tom bishop show in atlanta,ga in mar 2015...

Thanks again,Ron

post-6257-0-83628200-1408487857_thumb.jp