Calling All Needlepointers!

chapchap73

Hello all, I have a question and I thought you guys might be the ones to ask. My mom is looking to do some needlepoint embroidery (full-size not mini) and needs to find a source for tapestry wool yarn. I've been caught in a few Google tsunamis lately and thought this might be a little easier. Thanks for any input!

I think that's what she wants. She used to use DMC tapestry wool, at least that's what it was called the last time she bought it which was some time ago. She has a lot of charts already, but no place to get the yarn to make them with. Thanks so much:)

My mom has some experience with computers, but not a whole lot of using them to search for what she wants. I'll probably be able to find something on a site she already uses for some of her other supplies. :lol:

Thanks everyone :) After a little more clarification I found out that she can get the wool she wants from Herrschners, but they don't have the colors grouped in an organized way so she needs a color chart which is apparently out of stock. I'll have to do the back and forth with her a little more to find what she wants. So funny, she considers it kind of a personal insult when a site isn't arranged the way she wants...come to think of it so do I :lol: