Ok, I'm back, and with a new theme for my ESTH

MerriMagic

Heya All.

Well, a couple of weeks ago I said I'd be back as soon as I could, and with that announcement, my pc died. ACK

The good news is, we're picking up another one tomorrow (I'm on a laptop jalopy about 6 years old). So as if spending all THAT money isn't enough, I've decided to change the theme for Moggie Manor.

Yeah, I know I loved my Moggie Manor theme, but most of the furniture would have had to be older, and the new furniture designs that are coming out are just soooo pretty. And I wanted more of a challenge...with furniture I'd likely have to build myself.

SO, I'm going to do my East Side Town House as a city veternarian's house and office. Waiting room and the examination room will be on the first floor. Kitchen and living room for the doc will be on the second. Third floor will be the bathroom and the bedroom for doc and his wife, and the attic will become the kids' domain. And of course the kids will have a gazillion pets of their own, and even the vet office will have a mascot. I worked for a vet 20 years ago and he had a Goffin's cockatoo as his office mascot. Samson had the run of the place, and it wasn't unusual to find him walking bowlegged down the hall between the examining rooms (His wings were clipped so he really didn't fly well.) He'd put holes in the file folders and hated Doc's wife, and terrorized every other member of the staff, except for Doc..so we all pretty much let him be.

Oh wait..., he hated everyone BUT one of the techs. I swear Samson wanted to elope with Denise..he was positively sappy around her. At any rate he'll make an interesting 'addition' to the staff.

A lady CAN SO change her mind if she wants to, right? (please say yes :p)

Merri

Thanks, all. I"ve been playing with the furniture that I have. I may have a few pieces to sell down the road but I'm not getting rid of them...yet. But I STILL need to change some of the wallpapers.

Now I'm all fired up. I'm on my new pc too. WHOO HOO I got a touch screen. That's going to become a new form of 'excercise' for me. I keep remembering the JETSONS and how the hubby had 'pushbutton finger', LOL!

Anyone know of someone who makes examining tables for pets? I may have to make one, so any ideas for components will be heartily appreciated.

Hugs!

Merri