Starfire has gone on...

Starfire

Hi there, I'm using my mom's sign on to let her friends thru her various communities know that she passed away suddenly Sunday night. It was completely unexpected and we are trying to let the people that she enjoyed talking with so much know why she won't be posting anymore.

I know that she loved to spend time with this group and that she found a lot of advise and support from it, both for mini's and for general life stuff.

Please remember her in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks.

I am just stunned and heartbroken. Please know that your mom was so appreciated and loved here. Her kindness and talent showed in every posting. My sympathies to you and the rest of your family. I am so sad for you and for us, here at Greenleaf.

This is so heartbreaking. Beverly is one of the few members of our GL family that I have had the privilege of meeting in person. She was kind enough to baby sit my tables at Chicago International last year so I could look around for a few minutes.

Your mother was truly special and will be sorely missed.

I am so sorry to hear this news! Please accept my sincere condolences and though I didn't know your mother personally, she was part of my mini-family and I loved reading her posts. I know all this is hard on you and the rest of her family. Thank you so much for letting us know. Hugs and prayers - :console:

Your mother was a beautiful and talented lady who shared her wisdom freely. She will be sorely missed. No death is easy, but an unexpected one can be traumatic. Our prayers for you and your family in this troubled time. You are a sweetie to take the time to let your mom's miniature family know of your loss -- and our loss, as well. :hug:

:hug: Beverly and Elrond's Library and those beautiful boxers! A huge chunk of our mini lives has gone. Thank you for telling us, and all my prayers and condolences go out to you & your family, especially your dad & you.

I am so sorry to hear of this! Just a couple of weeks ago she ( probably with your help) had sent me an e-mail with an article from a magazine I was looking for. She was such a special lady. We were and are still very fortuate to have known her. Please accept our prayers in this time of sorrow.