Hello from Vietnam

lamlinh

I’m LamLinh, a wife and a mother of two crazy sons icon_smile.gif . I’m living in Danang, a little city in the Middle of VietNam. I like crochet, sewing, embroidery, reading and movies.

I joint this dollhouse forum to learn building a dollhouse and accessories.

Take look at some tiny crochet animals I've made:

micro-crochet-art-brown-teddy-bear-haft-inch-scale.jpgtiny-crochet-naughty-grey-cat.jpgtiny-crochet-chocolate-teddy-bear1.jpg

They are creative handmade gifts for dollhouse and you can find more in my shop on ETSY.

Welcome to the little family, LamLinh; your wee critters are delightful! I also crochet (actually I do all sorts of needlework in 1:1 and mini) and I'm fascinated to know how small a hook and thread you use to make those! I have given up on finding exactly the things I want to put in my houses in the sizes I want and I make my own furniture, accessories and people. I have three sons, but they are all grown and only one is mentally ill.

Welcome to the little family, LamLinh; your wee critters are delightful! I also crochet (actually I do all sorts of needlework in 1:1 and mini) and I'm fascinated to know how small a hook and thread you use to make those! I have given up on finding exactly the things I want to put in my houses in the sizes I want and I make my own furniture, accessories and people. I have three sons, but they are all grown and only one is mentally ill.

Thank you for your warm welcome! I used 0.6mm hook for the tiny items and about 0.3mm hook for the micro items.