New to Forum

tanyalynne

I'm new to the Forum but have building miniatures off and on for 20+ years. I'm currently working on the Astor Cottage, turning it into a Pub and will be beginning the Buttercup Cottage as a dwelling for the Master of the Hounds that will eventually go into my little English village of Gryphon's Lair.

I'm Mama to 5, and Nana to 15; live in Texas and a retired Genealogist, Interior Designer and fashion model (long ago) :D.

I look forward to learning from each of you!

post-20442-0-79600200-1352815920_thumb.jHello everyone last time i was tinkering with my unfinished doll house was probably fifteen years ago. I've had this doll house since the age of 10 given to me as a project to work on with my father. This doll house has followed me to 5 different homes and each time placed into storage (an attic hear a basement there). Do to size of apartments over the years in never had a place to put it to work on it. Now that ive been settled into my permenant home for 14 years and a grown child I finally dug it out and plan to flip it. Unfortunately there was water damage to all but 2 of the rooms and a porch railing got ripped out but it can be salvaged with a bit of work. Time to get the sandpaper out. :Dpost-20442-0-79600200-1352815920_thumb.j