Dollhouse kit, furniture, and accessories free to a good home

forjenn

I have finally finished my big clear-out (husband bought and put together a slew of Ikea cabinets for me, and I now have room! Love that guy). Anyway, I went through *everything* I have and am giving away things I know I will never use or for which I have duplicates.

Choose any or all of the five things below. The furniture and accessories go in one lot. I might ask for postage for the dollhouse kit. Have photos (below) of some of the stuff.

Email me at forjenn at cox . net (no spaces), and we'll discuss!

1. Foam rubber: 1/4” thick—one-yard of foam, 22” wide

Various pieces of foam rubber (small) from 1/8” thick to 1” thick

Nice, clean, whole pieces—most came out of boxes with Bespaq furniture. Good sizes to use for mattresses or upholstery.

post-20125-0-07296800-1353264594_thumb.j

2. Adams Dollhouse Kit:

Unassembled, box has been opened but no parts taken out. Complete instructions and shingle pack included. Will ask for postage on this (UPS ground is fairly cheap)

3. Small boxes: If you sell and mail minis (or even if you don’t) I have about a dozen or so small very nice plastic boxes that I received minis in: some tiny 1” x 1” x 1”; some 2” x 1” with black bottoms (a couple of the same size with clear bottoms), plus a few larger plastic boxes. I also have about eight or so small cardboard boxes, nice, clean and sturdy. All are in lovely condition.

I’ll throw in clear clean ziplock bags (a couple of large ones and a dozen or so small).

4. Shingles (take one or both)

Bag of 1/2” scale shingles left over from the Fairfield. Enough to shingle another Fairfield!

Bag of 1” scale square shingles left over from the Cherrydale dollhouse kit. Fills a gallon-sized ziplock bag.

5. Furniture and Accessories:

I have a jumble of miscellaneous 1”-scale furniture and accessories that I’ll give away as a complete set. I checked everything to make sure it’s whole, undamaged, clean, and nice. Most of it has not been used. Enough to fill a small or medium-sized dollhouse.

Some things included (and definitely not all of it!):

a) Victorian living room set (I think by Town Square or Concord). Very nicely detailed, in scale, light blue fabric w/ white pattern. Sofa, gentleman’s chair, and coffee table. Excellent condition.

post-20125-0-35463000-1353264621_thumb.j

b. Store display counter, by Town Square (in box, unopened) + cash register

post-20125-0-22640100-1353264647_thumb.j

c) Chrysnbon kits, unassembled (packages open but parts still shrinkwrapped and intact): 1 Duxbury chair kit by itself; 1 Grandfather clock plus Duxbury chair kit; 1 Victorian table and lamp kit.

post-20125-0-79947600-1353264684.jpg

d) Wire “wicker” chairs and birdcage table / w birdcage. (I put the canary from the cage into a separate little box, with the birthday cake)

e) Dry sink with pump

f) 4 Beds: One double brass bed (in 3 pieces—headboard, footboard, and brass frame—it’s made to come apart); one Victorian youth bed (w/ high sides—wood and lovely; I think by Town Square); one child’s brass bed; one child’s brass rocker bed. The adult bed has no mattress, but the Victorian and child beds do.

post-20125-0-32133300-1353264663_thumb.j

g) Miscellaneous kitchen / dining chairs, some painted, one unfinished wood.

And others.

Horde of accessories, including: Canned goods; Mexican pottery; a bag of brass candlesticks, trays, vases, plates—some a little larger than 1” scale; goldfish in a bowl; a birthday cake (with the canary); a partial set of porcelain dinnerware (a little bigger than 1” scale, but many of the pieces can go in a 1” setting); toys for the dollhouse nursery.

And much, much more!

The furniture and accessories currently fill four shoeboxes, though I’ll take everything out and wrap them well to pack in a shipping box.

Enough furniture and accessories to fill a small to medium-sized dollhouse.

Again, my email is forjenn at cox . net (no spaces). Thank you!

• Like 1

The Adams kit has been taken (no big surprise). The rest is still available! I really wanted to ship out furniture and accessories in one go (cheaper to send one box than 20); however, I've gotten requests for bits and pieces, so feel free to ask and I'll see what I can do. The object of the exercise is to have everything leave my house. :-)

I now have takers for everything! Thank you so much! (and my closets thank you). If / when I have more to give away in the future, I'll know where to come. (But I am swearing to myself that I'm going to make the rest of my kits! Even the Beacon Hill.)

• Like 1