What favous scene would you like to build in miniature?

Guest Happy Heart

Ron Mummert has the theater from Phantom of the Opera in 1:12 in the front room of his shop.

If I were going to make a single scene, I'd probably go with a creche.

Holly, is he on this forum? Or is there a link? I'd love to see it!

I started to build the Titanic in 1/350 scale, sinking with the bow just below the water, but stopped due to a shortage of fiber optics for the windows.

in dh scale, I'm not sure, there's so many things to build. I go like some of Greg's choices.

OR I'd love to do the "Red Room" From Jane Eyre.

I actually created an altered book that has scenes from all my favorite classic books. They aren't dollhouse scenes, just layered cutouts for the most part. I should post a photo sometime! :-D I did the scene when Jean Valjean takes the bucket from Cosette at the spring, Jane in the Red Room, the little mermaid, the little matchstick girl, and Rebecca about to throw herself from the tower in Ivanhoe.

Rosehill Cottage from The Holiday. I already have the house to do it, too. :) And to get the fabulous surroundings, this baby will be in 1:24.

I am planning on doing the library from Beauty and the Beast for my sister, too...also 1:24... and it will still be quite large!!!

• Like 1

The first time DH & I toured Mt Vernon was the day before Thanksgiving (MINI years ago!) and there were so few people showed up that the docents took us through the entire house, including the third floor. It would be fun to do Mt Vernon with Martha getting ready for Christmas with the houseful of kids!