Thankful to have my Dad home from the hospital, again. What are you thankful for today?

Guest Happy Heart

• 4 weeks later...

My prayers go up for you and your dad. I know how you feel about inadequate care in hospitals. You have to be so careful and watch everything. I am thankful for the loved ones I do have now and cherish the times I have with them. I am so thankful for the health my husband and I have as well.

It's sad that NO ONE had ANYTHING to be thankful for this day. I'll be thankful, again, when he's home from the hospital, again.

I wonder how this post was missed by so many of us. I think I saw it last month but for some reason didn't realize you we're asking for feedback. When you read the prayers for the families in CT on other threads, or the responses to the request for prayers in other posts, it's clear that there is an outpouring of goodwill and concern from the members of this forum. Many have expressed their gratefulness as well.

I'm grateful for this site and for every one of you who care about each other.