Layout Change - half scale Chantilly

Audra

Just wanted to share what I have done to my Chantilly.

I am going to have a wrap around porch. In the photo I dont have support posts yet (among other things) post-3165-0-06231900-1355621509_thumb.jp

The third floor has been removed for more of an open layout. On the left there will be a bathroom tucked back there. Spiral stairs will lead from the first floor to the second. post-3165-0-41628100-1355621526_thumb.jp

Still lots and lots of things to do, but I am glad the roof worked out for me!

There are more photos on my blog that show the bathroom idea better in an earlier post.

I will say I am not thrilled with how I papered the bedroom. Not sure if I want to start all over, or try to use more trim to cover the cracks where the wall and roof meet.

• Like 1

Thanks!! I am trying to find a railing for the porch that I like. Plus I am going to make a door for the bedroom that leads to the porch. Maybe I can do that today (inbetween puppy time - they are cute arent they Debora!?)

• Like 1

Thanks!! I am trying to find a railing for the porch that I like. Plus I am going to make a door for the bedroom that leads to the porch. Maybe I can do that today (inbetween puppy time - they are cute arent they Debora!?)

So sweet! I adore dogs, all breeds.