Looking for DuraCraft Crestview and Madison

Gonzo

Okay, so I am the last person in here who should have a post announcing that I am looking for kits. :whack:

I am trying to help someone out. I recently sold a DC Queen Anne to a very nice lady in Belgium. She is looking for the Crestview (CR-250) and the Madison (MD-740) kits. She has issues trying to buy on ebay because sellers don't like shipping internationally. She understands the cost of international shipping (it was around $85 to ship the Queen Anne). She has gotten to the point where she may want me to buy it on ebay then resell it to her knowing she would pay for the extra shipping to have it come to me.

If you or someone you know is looking to sell these kits, please let me know. I will put you in touch with her. :thankyou:

• Like 1

I've been looking for the Crestview myself! lol Had the deal to get it on my trips up to Columbus and a woman bought it the day I was to go up and get it -- she offered more than what the ad price was listed for... I've recently seen the exact same house listed on ebay now with a price jump of over $100, and no work done to it whatsoever! urgh

There was a Crestview that recently sold on eBay for $75. There is a Madison on there now, but they want $149 for it. I am watching it to see if it gets relisted at a lower price.

• 6 months later...
  • 8 years later...