2013 Florida Shows

Is anyone else going to the Sarasota show this weekend or Orlando in February?

I plan to go to the preview show in Sarasota on Saturday, and will be a vendor at Orlando in February. Not sure if I'll have both houses or just the Tudor, but I got a spot either way. It would be nice to meet up with some fellow members of the GL family.

I had wanted to go this weekend, but James' father is still and has been in the ICU at the VA, so I won't be going anywhere for a while. February is up in the air.... Have fun, Jeremy!

Sorry about your FIL Lyssa. Hopefully I'll see you in Orlando next month.

I wish Molly's shows were on Saturdays. I don't have enough time to break down and get back home from Sarasota and will be rushing back in February so my wife can get to work Sunday night.

Hmm what's the February Florida show? I might be in that area at that time and would love to attend a show if I could.

Molly Cromwell's Orlando show is on February 16th and 17th. It's on International Drive, near Universal Studios. Her website has all the details.

The Sarasota show was small, but there was so much to look at I ran out of time before I could see everything. Guess that's what happens when I go to the 3 hour preview show. Several vendors and attendees weren't happy that I showed up without the houses. I ran into Kim, (she runs the Philly show) and Ron was manning his table for a change. I tried to leave shortly after dinner, but I was stopped so many times and had so many great conversations with vendors and fellow attendees that it took 90 minutes to get across the parking lot. I got home around 1:30 in the morning, but it was a fun motorcycle ride down and well worth the trip. I just wish I had the budget to do more shopping.

• 3 weeks later...

I am *hoping* to talk my friend into it maybe. She will be in town that weekend. She might like to go.

James' dad did pass in January, so we have been seated pretty well on the Struggle Train. Looks like

it will be a long year. :/

I am *hoping* to talk my friend into it maybe. She will be in town that weekend. She might like to go.

James' dad did pass in January, so we have been seated pretty well on the Struggle Train. Looks like

it will be a long year. :/

Sorry to hear about James' dad. I do hope you're able to make it to the show.

The only way I'm able to make Orlando or Chicago is with my income tax return. Hotels, table fees and rental trailers add up pretty fast.

Be sure to stop by my table and say "hi"!

We should have Greenleaf badges or something so that at a show we could find each other! I could just see me looking at everyone trying to find a member. Also I'll be sure to stop by.

We should have Greenleaf badges or something so that at a show we could find each other! I could just see me looking at everyone trying to find a member. Also I'll be sure to stop by.

Just look for the really big house with the unfinished roof. I'll be the only house vendor, so it should stick out like a sore thumb.

If each of you pin an artificial leaf to your collar, it would be a subtle identification. Anyone wearing a leaf would likely be a Greenleaf Forum member. :thumb:

Just look for the really big house with the unfinished roof. I'll be the only house vendor, so it should stick out like a sore thumb.

Never... I love when vendors bring their houses, last year someone brought one and they had this flowering vine that ran up the corner and across the top. Of course I soo had to buy two of those flowering vine kits!

I like seeing their creations in person and they always promote inspiration!

So unfinished roof and all I will be glad to see your house and meet you in person.

I doubt that I'll make it to Orlando this weekend :badmood: . There is a small show coming March 9th in Boca Raton (15 minutes drive for me :bear: .) The Les Petits Collecteurs of South Florida show is at the Boca Raton Community Center, 150 NW Crawford Blvd.; it runs from 9:00am to 3:30 pm. Workshops are Friday, see their website; http:/google.com/site/lespetitsclub

Although it is a small show, it always has a nice selection of vendors. I will be displaying my 'Royal Toy Theater'.

Portions of proceeds go to benefit The Haven and Kids in Distress.

I doubt that I'll make it to Orlando this weekend :badmood: . There is a small show coming March 9th in Boca Raton (15 minutes drive for me :bear: .) The Les Petits Collecteurs of South Florida show is at the Boca Raton Community Center, 150 NW Crawford Blvd.; it runs from 9:00am to 3:30 pm. Workshops are Friday, see their website; http:/google.com/site/lespetitsclub

Although it is a small show, it always has a nice selection of vendors. I will be displaying my 'Royal Toy Theater'.

Portions of proceeds go to benefit The Haven and Kids in Distress.

I go to that show every year too. Last year I even took Ron's cottage class. I wish they did more builds like that and wish the mini club met on the weekends. Sadly their meetings are on a week evening. Someday I will be able to

Be inn a mini club. 8-)

Be sure to stop by my table and say "hi"!

I met Jeremy!! And your house is HUGE and I love it!!! All the details from the wood flooring to the ceilings! Everything you have done so far just shows how much you love miniatures! By far the biggest display at the show too.

• Like 1

I met Jeremy!! And your house is HUGE and I love it!!! All the details from the wood flooring to the ceilings! Everything you have done so far just shows how much you love miniatures! By far the biggest display at the show too.

Thanks Jenny! Sorry we didn't get more time to chat. I didn't even get time to look around at the other vendors.

John Zweifel was right across from me at the show and sent one of his employees over to help me put the house up on the table. He sat at my table for the last 20 or 30 minutes of the preview show on Saturday. He said, "lets get this thing sold." Today he said he would buy it, but he doesn't have any place to put it.