Looking For A Few Things...

Hello. I'm looking for a few things and figured I would try here first before going elsewhere.

First off I'm looking for Beatles fabric. Anything you have. doesn't have to be huge pieces, even leftover scraps would help. And as many designs as you have if possible. I had a ton, and lost it moving and you can no longer buy it. I'm willing to pay for it, and S+H, but would really like to find someone who'd be interested in possibly trading some fabric? I have lots, and different types and colors that would be perect for mini, It's up to you. When you contact me, or reply just let me just let me know which you're interested in.

Second, I'm looking for a couch, loveseat, settee, armchair, stuff like that. Condition doesn't really matter. I'm going to reuppholster it with the Beatles fabric longs I can find some. It can be older, used, leftover, anything. Longs I can redo it. No plastic tho. lol. I'm thinking two small pieces that would go together. So any combo of the above. Like I said,armchair and couch, two chairs, couch and loveseat, loveseat and armchair, lounge, etc.

I plan on doing a Beatles "Room" and do it all up with my Beatles posters and stuff I have of my own, and make a little scene in a shadow box I have and want to work with. Making a beatles cross stitch rug atm, and going thru all my magazines and other items I have, plus anything I can find online. So that's where the Beatles fabric and chair/couch comes in at.

Also, if you have anything else that you think would fit and go in the room, let me know. I don't have a ton to spend,and plan on most of it myself. I'm debating on making a record player, or possibly buying or looking for one. Not sure yet. I see it in my head. But it will be a blast for me as im a huge finatic! XD

So Please let me know what you have and we can go from there! Thanks all so much

.post-22977-0-89509400-1359087580_thumb.j Here's some of the little things I have for the walls and shelves. Also have a pair of round "Lennon" glasses I want ti make blue or green with "Glass"... I really can't wait to work on this project once I find at least the fabric! Fingers crossed.

Kris

Have you thought about printing your own fabric? You have so many images, you could probably come up with some interesting effects in a photoshop program and create your own unique prints.

Great idea on custom fabric Debora. I don't know if you've done it before Kris but I just got a package of paper backed fabric sheets from JoAnn's and ran them through my copier. Piece of cake.

Great idea on custom fabric Debora. I don't know if you've done it before Kris but I just got a package of paper backed fabric sheets from JoAnn's and ran them through my copier. Piece of cake.

You can iron cotton fabric onto the shiny side of freezer paper, cut it to 8.5 x 11" to fit through your printer. Just be sure that the sheet is cut precisely and the leading edge is ironed down firmly. Once printed, the fabric peels away from the paper very easily. It's a lot less expensive than the commercial packages from JoAnn's.

Hint: if you use a colored fabric, it will cut down on the amount of ink used, as the background will already be colored.

• Like 2

Sounds like a really fun idea.

Could be adapted to anyone's favorite musical artist/group.

Can't help with ready made fabric but there are some vintage fabric online shops that you might find.

I typed "vintage Beatles fabric" in Google and came up with quite a few options.

Even Amazon had some.

That said, I think printing your own is probably the best bet economically.

Also it would allow you to create it in exactly the scale you want.

Thanks Ill have to look into it. Only prob atm is that my printer went belly-up. Im tryin to get an all in one printer scanner fax etc. Until then I guess Ill have to wait. Not having one has kinda slowed things down. I thought about making my own chair and couch. But was hoping just to find an older one to use to redo it and kinda go from there. But seeing as its snowing, and it'll be a while on fabric, I guess I should get out my wood and other stuff and try it. Plus itll give me practice i guess for when I get my house finally. Wish me luck.

If anyone does have any Beatles fabric leftover and sees this tho, let me know in the mean time. Thanks

Kris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Mad for mod- thanks so much for that site! I love it!! Sorry it took me a while to reply. Haven't been on from health issues. I plan on getting back to things tho n finally staying a Beatles room our maybe house. And now with that site, i see allot more possibilities now! Thanks a ton! That made me really excited. Lol