Coming soon....

Minis On The Edge

Me too. Waiting for the final Green light :)

so does that mean that what was coming soon in January might actually be coming soon now? :giggle:

• Like 1

so does that mean that what was coming soon in January might actually be coming soon now? :giggle:

If it does, then maybe the rerelease of the Victorianna that was announced shortly after the Forum went to this enlarged format will finally happen!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Being the hub for even one swap can be a huge PIA! and with the ever-increasing postage rates I'm inclined to prefer swaps be one-on-one for my budget!

• Like 1

I'm inclined to agree with you holly. After what I've read about swaps, having to make so many of one item, would cut into my castle building time! ;) one on one sounds better to me.

• 3 months later...

Will why cant we do a one one one swap ? I have done many of these on my doll forum and they are really great ! Is anyone else interested ? I have been reading up on swaps in the mini world and saw one place where they choose a theam or room and thats what everyone swaps -sounded so fun !I was reading it and thinking a small flat rate box could hold alot of minis !!!!

Will why cant we do a one one one swap ? I have done many of these on my doll forum and they are really great ! Is anyone else interested ? I have been reading up on swaps in the mini world and saw one place where they choose a theam or room and thats what everyone swaps -sounded so fun !I was reading it and thinking a small flat rate box could hold alot of minis !!!!

You can probably do a private swap if you want to. Send a PM to one or more folks who you think might be interested in swapping and ask if they'd like to participate. It wouldn't be sponsored by the forum, and the rules and guidelines and distribution headaches for a multiple-participant swap would be up to you to sort out.