Coming soon....

Minis On The Edge

That was the issue we had. We wanted a trusted hub for sending the items to and to get them back. We have it settled but the person can't start just yet. Very, very soon though! I'm sure we will at some point hit all scales that Greenleaf carries ;) I know I personally dabble in all of the scales myself. :)

• 1 month later...

Asking again. What is a spring fling and what are the swaps I keep reading about???

Sue, Spring Fling is where Greenleaf offers a kit, once a year, to be made in a contest for creativity for prizes. A swap is an item home-made in a certain scale, sent to a "hub" person who

collects all the swaps then returns them to all the people that have participate. So, if 20 people participate, you make 20 items the same, send to Hub and receive 20 different items. I know

this was very wordy, hope you understood me. I can be confusing at times. :blahblah1:

• Like 2

Is there a limit to the number of people who can join in?

Are there any rules posted anywhere and can you opt in after you know the theme or do you have to do it before - canya tell I'm interested.

Somewhere in the old swap threads one of the hubs posted how mini are too mini for a single hub. In addition to sending your items to the hub you need to send money for postage to resend your items out to everyone in the swap; you're making the same item for each person in the swap, so if a hundred or more people want to be in a swap each person has to make a hundred or so items, and the hub then has to make up a hundred or so packages of each different item to send back out; and that gets ridiculous at today's postage prices, so the number who participate in a given swap is usually limited.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...