Pierce instructions

kellee

Hello, I am going to start working on my Pierce rehab in February. I need to completely disassemble the house, my problem is I dont have any instructions for this house.

Would you be willing to share your instructions?

I don't have a printer so I'll have to send the instructions to the local copy shop, hopefully they will print them for me...

Thank you,

Kelly

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

I have just joined this forum. I thought I would introduce myself. I am retired and have two grand daughters that are watching our progress on my mom's partially built Pierce model. It will be here at our house for them to play in when they visit, for now....

My husband took off the porch roof and we started from there. He finished the outside walls with siding, replaced all of the porch railings and gingerbread. He spent a lot of time shingling it all. I was the painter.

Now I am working on the inside and landscaping the base he made for it. It has been a worthwhile winter project for us and lots of fun. I hope to hear from others who have or are working on this model.

Marg

Hi, Marg & Dwight; I was finishing the first floor of rehabbing a Pierce when we moved a year and a half ago, and it sits undone in the garage of the new house along with everything from the old house that used to be in my workroom and DH's workshop, waiting for a workshop here (not the garage, as we both have that earmarked for DH's trains and my "fnished" dhs).

Do find time to drop in at the Newcomers' Forum and introduce yourselves to everyone.

(Note: DH= dear hubby and dh= dollhouse)

post-28690-0-90397800-1363900078_thumb.jThanks, I did go to the Newcomer's Forum and formally introduced myself. I certainly understand moving and then everything waits until it has a home to be set up in, aka a workshop or hobby area or? We downsized upon retirement in 2007. I am still trying to "find a home" for things or else I should part with the them.

My mom and I built the house originally when my daughter was little. DH and I built a house from scratch for our daughter and when my mom moved in with us...she wanted one for herself. That was in '85. Talk about leaving an unfinished project. My mom has passed, my daughter grown and has a daughter of her own. Time to finish the house and someday pass it on.

Marg

• Like 1

• 6 years later...

I am working on a Pierce that I got at a yard sale.  The instructions and schematics are pretty ripped up.  i'm almost done, but on sheet 25, there are about 6 small trapezoids that i cannot figure out what they are or where the go.  any help would be fantastic.  otherwise, they are extra parts!