Spring Fling 2013

Did Greenleaf run a sale last year along with the Spring Fling release, or am I mis-remembering? I have been hoping for a sale so I can get the halfscale Rosedale... :p

I'm sure I could find something to add to my cart if they do! :yes:

• Like 1

I'm wanting a half scale Diana no matter what the Fling is and a sale would be all the encouragement I needed to order that now.

Yep, me too! :yes:

I have been anxiously waiting, stalking the forum,lol

Have been slowly working on my San Franciscan....but have spent sometime reminiscing, looking at the other 2 Spring Flings I entered...did I mention I hate waiting,lol. So a bit depressed because I was thinking the 7th was tomorrow...but it's Tuesday... another day of waiting :*( ...Oh well, waited this long...what's another day. lol:)

I checked the Dollhouse Kits.com site today and didn't see any sneak peeks out there...I am willing to wait, since it is just tomorrow!!

I don't recall a 'sale' last time, other than the special introductory price on the kit components, but I do remember getting free shipping on the entire order, so I bought furniture kits & things (flooring, shingles, etc.) that normally wouldn't exceed the $50 limit to qualify for the shipping on their own...

Tappy

Talked to Dean and he asked me to tell you all that Tuesday May 7th is the release date :D he will try to post preview pictures and yes there was a small change from the last picture I got :)

When the release date was announced it said 'try' on the preview pictures. If the announcement is tomorrow we hopefully are down to the 24 hour countdown. I'll take it!

• Like 1

Since I said 'tomorrow' I will clarify. For me, it is May 6th Pacific Standard time. The announcement is to be made May 7th. For me, that is tomorrow. Hopefully, since New York is 3 hours ahead, that will mean an announcement within the next 24 hours or so. It is currently 5:20 pm in New York.

• Like 2

I really can't wait, I've been checking this thread every day.. I didn't finish my last spring fling because I found out I was pregnant.. Now that my son is one, I've found time to start doing mini's again at night and I want this to be my first buy to get back into it.. I have my old spring fling (2011 kit) and my fairfield in line, but I want a fresh kit for my "re-entry" into the game so to speak... :)

• Like 3

Waiting .....

Humming -

da da da da - da da da ---- da da da da - DA- dadada-da da

da da da da - da da da ---- da da da da - DA- dadada-da da

Anyone recognize the tune?