Spring Fling 2013

Hey everyone - I just thought of something.

In past years they start a new thread for the official contest so they could be announcing it in another thread while we are over here playing tiddly-winks.

Yikes - leaving to check the new content button now.

I'm back - there wasn't a new one yet.

I've gotta get back to "the BIG dress" project.

Have all the bazillion seed beads I need now.

That was my morning trip.

Be back later - I'll probably miss all the excitement.

You guys are lucky. I've tried for two years to get my email right with Greenleaf. I don't even get the announcement :( Therefore I haunt the forum. All of you remember, if I disappear and you start noticing strange events on the forum you may have a true haunting. Me, unable to let go of watching for fling announcements :)

• Like 1

There are nine of us here! The only thing missing is my 5 year old saying 'are we there yet?' Darn! Talk about karma. I hear myself saying 'almost', knowing full well we are still a ways away. I wonder how many posts we could all make if they wait till closing time?

Well, coming home after work I sent a message to someone with a huge golden heart then zipped right in here LOL, hoping for some eye candy :wub:

Hugs, off to get some pop vorn me thinks....

Hey ya'll, there are some very cute doors popping up in the new section of the store. It says they fit this year and last years SF kits.

• Like 1

It's here!!!!!! Check the store!

Whohoooo, now that is a seriously great versitile looking kit!

Eye candy overload, and those doors :drool:

Hugs

What am I missing? Went to the store, clicked on 2013 Spring Fling and they are calling it the tea house from 2012? Is it that little house with a front door and windows on each side?

What am I missing? Went to the store, clicked on 2013 Spring Fling and they are calling it the tea house from 2012? Is it that little house with a front door and windows on each side?

I think they are uploading and rweaking as we type ;) and that it might have been on the project stge last year...

Hugs