New

Mr Addams

Hi, I got my sign in name because I build 2 dollhouses that were:

Addams Family

Munsters

Sure, I know you would like to see them, but they went by the wayside in a tornado. I saved some of the parts, believe it or not.

Thinking about doing it again. I will take my time because of school I'm 18 and had to move to OK to be with some friends we know. Lost our home in Joplin, MO.

I am a Great builder, it comes easy to me to do it. I was encouraged this night to sign in please, because I can't sleep for one thing and I think I will like getting ideas.

I will have to get two houses, two stories each. I have the shows on tape. So, I'll see about it.

That is about as haunted as I want to get. They were weird enough.

Charley

Charley,

Welcome to the forum. I am so sorry for the losses you have suffered. How wonderful that you are ready to start over. Perhaps building a new house will be great therapy. It sounds like life experience has led you to being able to create your own house.

We are all here for you and any time you need encouragement or whatever......just say the word.

I look forward to seeing your posts.

Morgan

Welcome to the little family, Charley. If you're a scratch builder, you're in good company; and if you work or at least start with kits, the Beacon Hill can easily be bashed into an Addams Family home.

Thanks! Yeah, I used the beacon for the Addams family before. Perfect, right? Think I'll use the Lilly for the Munsters. It's look is wide and I can get the wide staircase in it to put "spot" in the stairs.

It will be a long time coming. My birthday is today and got to get going to school. Yes, I'm 19 today and have a big test at the University today.

Wish me luck.

C

• 2 weeks later...