Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Rutherford Dollhouse

4 posts in this topic

i HAVE THE RUTHERFORD DOLLHOUSE KIT BY ARTPLY I'VE HEARD THAT GREENLEAF PRODUCED ONE JUST L;IKE IT I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE STAIRS CONSTRUCTION CAN ANYONE HELP ME OR GIVE ME ADVICE ON HOW TO CONSTRUCT THEM LOOKS LIKE I AM MISSING A PIECE FROM THE STAIRS ON THE FIRST FLOOR

As I remember (vaguely) the history of the thing, Artply bought a lot of the kits from Greenleaf when they went back to just tool & die making. Is it possible to figure out the piece you're missing from what you do have, and make it?

thanks guys but i found the missing link my stairs are complete

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• Brand newbie needing advice please!
      By anchorska
      Hi y'all! I'm really just looking for guidance, if possible. I know nothing about dollhouses or miniatures, but I recently found my old childhood dollhouse from the 1970's and don't have a clue what to do with any of it. I'm very sentimental, so I can't just toss it, but I need to find out about how to go about selling it, and selling the furniture. It was a kit, all wood, with a bunch of furniture (made in Korea?)...Is it intrusive to upload a few pictures to see if anyone here could point me in the right direction? Thank you so much for any help! Oh...I'm Kim and in Marietta, GA...
    • HEEEEELP!!! (Oh, and Hello from Nova Scotia!)
      By Sarah90123
      Hey all. So, I know there was a few people in the forums when I just googled 'willowcrest building instructions', and then I signed up and can't find those same threads.
      I inherited the willowcrest kit (bought in 1990) when my mother in law passed. 
      But, there are no instructions in the box. Does anyone have an electronic copy they could email me? Pretty please?? 
      Thanks in advance. 
    • Need Help - Yellow Windows
      By AngelaL
      I'm fixing up my old dollhouse from when I was a kid.  I am NOT an expert at dollhouses ;)  My problem is many of the windows are yellow now.  About half of the windows are in the house and half have not been put in yet.  Is there anything I can do other than taking out the windows and redoing it all?  What material do you suggest using that won't yellow?  I would put glass in them but don't want to risk it breaking if a kid is using the house.. and I don't see how it would work anyways since it is way thicker.  Many of these windows slide open.  Thanks for any help.
    • Dura-Craft farmhouse fh505
      By lolli28147
      I bought an fh505 for $30 from Craigslist about 2 years ago. I love making miniatures and finally have time to build the house.  This is my first build and I am having a little bit of issue with construction. I have read the instructions many times over, and I've examined the pictures, but I'm still not sure I'm assembling it correctly.  I don't want to mess it up. Does anyone happen to have any pictures of their progress AS they are building? Im a visual person and hope if I can see the way someone else is doing it, it might help me to figure out if I'm doing this correctly. Thanks in advance!
    • HELP!!!!!!!!!
      By lybbienoel
      Sob story. My dad died when I was four. He was in the process of building me this doll house when he passed. My mom let me play with it as a kiddo and between moving several times, numerous children, bad storage and at some point a horrible paint job.... well you can tell it is in bad shape. It is because of sentimental reasons that I am going to start this restoration project. I understand it would be much easier to start from scratch but it is important to me that my kiddos get to play with this dollhouse.
      That being said. I am going to start with the exterior. I need to know where I might find new roof pieces. Not detail pieces like the actual pieces that are not there anymore..... I have no idea what this model is or where to begin looking. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated