Joining in the fun, Again!

wenlaine

I wish I had your energy, Heidi. Sounds like you're making progress and I'm sure DH is going to be pleased to have "his space". Keep up the good work and don't forget to give us your etsy name so we can check out the sales.

• Like 2

Hi Chris and Sharon, it's great to be back and to see you both are still here too.

Sharon, I'm also having a hard time trying to keep at it. I get so far and then want to quit it altogether. Sure wish I had a craft room away from everyday living, maybe then I wouldn't mind the mess.

Hi Chris and Sharon, it's great to be back and to see you both are still here too.

Sharon, I'm also having a hard time trying to keep at it. I get so far and then want to quit it altogether. Sure wish I had a craft room away from everyday living, maybe then I wouldn't mind the mess.

Since my children are now grown, I am turning a bedroom into a craft room. It is coming along and I am looking forward to having space where I can make something and have all my craft supplies in the same area.

Hi Sharon, I've done that. When my oldest moved out, one bedroom became my office (I was working back then). But the room has remained my office. Then when the second one moved out, that bedroom became my wool and cross stitching room. I either have to give up some hobbies or accept the fact that the diningroom will always be my dollhouse building room. It's the acceptance I'm rebelling against. Will we get to see pictures when your craft room is all finished? I love seeing how others organize their rooms.

Holly, I would say so!