Have a house kit i would like to trade/sell

Hi all. I have a Greenleaf 1/2" Fairfield house that i bought off if Ebay not realizing it was 1/2 scale, and I don't like working but in 1"size. Before trying to sell on Ebay, i figured id ask here if anyone would be willing to trade it for a house kit they may have laying around in 1'size and I'll ship the Fairfield to you in return. I'm not really particular in what I'm looking for and open to anything Longs it's regular scale. The Fairfield is in the box and was open to make sure all contents were there. All pieces, wood, window sheets, and instructions are all there. If your interested in buying the house instead of a trade, let me know. Shoot me an email or leave me a message on here. I do hope to find someone with a house tho so i could work on that. As i stated I'm not picky n open to pretty much any type if house. Id be willing to pay for s+h . Ill give this about a week or so n see what type if response i get. Thanks everyone in advance. Hope to hear from you. Have a good one.

If you would like pictures of the kit, please let me know and ill message them to u.

Thanks again,

Kris

Sorry about that, Kris. I can understand your disappointment as I'm not fond of that scale either. But quite a few people here are getting excited about it, so hopefully you can move it.

I wish I had a 1" scale house stashed. I would LOVE a Fairfield. Are you suuuuuure you don't want to try? What about posting on craigslist to trade it? I see alot of 1" kits in my area. You can get kits all day under $75 on cl. Stash the Fairfield, buy an inexpensive kit in 1", build it then decide to toss the Fairfield or not :) In fact, in 2 weeks I bet you can get a kit on cl for $40 or less.

I got few messages, hopefully they will work out. I'm leary of CL anymore. I've contacted quite a few people about houses DH items and get things worked out, and then they never show, stop replying, change their mind, or some other crazy excuse. The last one i contacted was supposed to be giving me a house, supplies, items, tools, n more since she was moving and couldn't bring her DH work shop with her. Then as the day drew near she disappeared and never heard from her again. I don't get why CL is such bad luck for me. Maybe ill browse n try again, but hopefully one on here will work out. I just don't want it to go to waste. I need to pay attention more to scales when buying stuff from here on out. Lol is kind of a bummer cuz the Fairfield is a gorgeous house hence y i got it to build, lol. Eventually ill find the 1"one.

Thanks all

Kris

• Like 1

I got few messages, hopefully they will work out. I'm leary of CL anymore. I've contacted quite a few people about houses DH items and get things worked out, and then they never show, stop replying, change their mind, or some other crazy excuse. The last one i contacted was supposed to be giving me a house, supplies, items, tools, n more since she was moving and couldn't bring her DH work shop with her. Then as the day drew near she disappeared and never heard from her again. I don't get why CL is such bad luck for me. Maybe ill browse n try again, but hopefully one on here will work out. I just don't want it to go to waste. I need to pay attention more to scales when buying stuff from here on out. Lol is kind of a bummer cuz the Fairfield is a gorgeous house hence y i got it to build, lol. Eventually ill find the 1"one.

Thanks all

Kris

Thanks all

Kris

I hate to break it to you, but 1:24 is not that bad. Once I built my two Fairfields and discovered almost all the ready-made furniture was too small I wound up making all the furniture from scratch that wasn't from kits as well as the dolls to live there. It wasn't that bad.

Thanks all

Kris

Sorry about the multiple reply posts. I hit post but it was taking forever. Then once it did, it had posted tons of duplicates. Trying to i

Erase the extras but it's not doing that either. Ill try to fix it, just wanted to say sorry.

Holly, ya i really love the Fairfield, but I'm a 1"scale only type person. Otherwise id say forget it n just do it. But i figured lots of people here would love it. Maybe ill get lucky n find sometime w a 1"Fairfield. Lmao u never know, stranger things have happened. And i know the money i blew in this won't be a complete waste. :-)

Kris

If you move your cursor to the left of the "multiquote" button at the bottom of each duplicate post there might be a "delete" button (I'm not sure what the deal is with it, some people say theirs goes away and some people don't have one) you can poke to remove the extra posts. If you don't have one you can PM one of the mods to remove the extras (at the bottom of the Forum homepage there's a list of titles in their fonts & colors; you can poke "moderator" and the list of names comes up and you can select one to send a message to.