Greenleaf's Seventh Annual Spring Fling Contest

Why only 3? That's so hard! :'(

Try imagining yourself as one of the judges, Jeff. Can't you imagine how incredibly long it takes them just to sift through only three photos of each entr?/ And I'm sure each year Greenleaf gets ever increasing numbers of entries. And please, let's all remember this when we start stressing about how long it takes to announce the winners of prizes.

Humnn, I see that you are correct about them not mentioning the quarter scale kit anywhere on the 1st post of this thread or the web shop. All I can say is that is how they have done it in the past, I hope they intend to again this year and not mentioning it was just an oversight.

If I am recalling correctly, the mini-mini kit was a surprise gift to participants that came in the mail the first year and was repeated in subsequent years but never mentioned as enticement for entering or promised as something that would happen every year. I'd suggest to all Flingers that it's best to concentrate on your project and be happily surprised if a mini-mini gift is to be and not disappointed if it is not.

in to check progress. me eyes are blurry reading to see when due date is.

I am on my satellite for now and can do the 'follow' thingey. got all my updates done so that is over thank goodness.

good thoughts to all.

(hugs)

LindaC

didn't make as much progress last night as anticipated but i'm happy with the amount of work i got done. :D

tonight i need to finish up putting all the ________ on the walls of the _________. Hopefully by the end of this weekend I'll have the _____________ in the _________, the ceilings and roof done. Then i can start on the _______ and _____ additions on Monday.

Post-weekend update: Worked hard nonstop all weekend. only got halfway through this set of goals. I stopped last night because i ran out of supplies for what i was doing so I watched the Emmys and made some custom light fixtures.

Kinda funny story here. Typical, but it happened to me yesterday and was a crack up.

If you remember, a few days ago, I said I'd lost something. Well, since then, I have put a great deal of time and effort into finding this. I have also tried on three seperate days to order a replacement. Yesterday, despite even being disconnected while on hold, I perservered and got the replacement ordered. Last night, I told my husband "well now I can move this set of drawers over here because I at least got alot more organized. But that thing I'm looking for is gone forever it seems". As I said this, I moved the plastic drawer unit and picked up a gift bag stuffed with fabric. The bag was in bad shape so I looked to see what was inside. Lots of lace. Wrapped around my lost _____ _____! Yep! Our seriously helpful houseguest hid it well. Even my husband said 'you didn't put that there. I know that much'. Moral of the story.........if you lose it and need it NOW, order another.

Hmmmmm........where does one order a new mind?

• Like 3

Oh, Morgan :hug: there's nothing wrong with your mind; it's a rule that if you truly need to find a lost item, the surest way to find it is to go out and buy a replacement!

I think it's engraved in stone somewhere.

Something similar to filling up the gas tank. When I need to fill up my truck, the gas prices are high but the day after I finally break down and fill up, the prices drop.

Good luck to all the flingers on the home stretch.

I haven't been around much lately but I'm thinking of you all and remembering my own panic at this point last year. Enjoying the gallery of entries is a high point for me so looking forward to seeing the results of all your hard work.