Greenleaf's Seventh Annual Spring Fling Contest

I FINISHED! :banana: Just sent off the email and photos. While clearing off the table I found the flyer that came in the kit - which answered my question right at the beginning - "This year's contest runs through the end of October, so make sure you have your entries submitted by email by November 1st!"

The paper got buried in the mess, and that wording was not included in the online information - so I missed it. Oh, well. It's DONE! I'll slow down sometime next week and make an album. I now have one day to prepare my Treasures in a Teacup for a craft show on Saturday.

• Like 3

my album is now live :)

FYI for those who had private albums (just in case you didn't know this) ... add another picture to your album after you make it public... this will bring the whole album forward into the recently updated albums... making it easy for peeps to find.

(sorry if you knew this already.... I just discovered it myself tho LOL.. and wanted to share)

• Like 3

Yes, what Kelly said. Just one pic and your albumns will show up in the new gallery lineup. Love what I'm seeing so far,great ideas and so beautifully executed!

It's 10am Eastern, come on sleepy Greenleafers grab your coffees and set those albums to public :D

:bounce8:

April,

I couldn't add any comments to your album - oh and I wanted to let me tell you, its great. Can you check the settings as I've been able to comment on others.

I have been looking at albums since the early hours of this morning (on and off) What a treat. The ones uploaded so far are amazing in fact I am stunned by the high quality of entries this year. It seems like everyone has stepped up multiple levels. I don't think I could keep up with you lot next year if you keep pulling stuff out of the bag like this.

April,

I couldn't add any comments to your album - oh and I wanted to let me tell you, its great. Can you check the settings as I've been able to comment on others.

I have the same issue, love your fling!

Twinkles 3 entry pictures are up now. Here is her story as I'm having trouble editing that part of her album.

Once there were two sisters, Twinkle and her little sister Wisteria, who thought of starting their own ranch. They decided to call it the Double R Ranch. Slowly they built it and added animals. Now they have horses, chickens, dogs, rabbits, a cat and a mouse. They sell fresh eggs and give horse riding lessons to earn money. Soon they plan to add a cow, a sheep and a pig.
She has lots more pictures to come when she gets a chance to sit and choose the detail shots she wants.
  • Like 1

How about if someone started a new page where everyone who put there albumns up can let us know! That way we can just go down the page and click on names to see the albumns. I don't want to miss any. This way your advatar, etc will show up and we can click on your name above to go to your albumns. Name it Spring Fling 2013 alumns or something. That would be so cool!

Should I be worried that we haven't gotten a confirmation of receiving Twinkles entry yet? I'm sure they are swamped with all the last minute entries and we only did it last evening. Just wondered how long it was taking for other folks confirmations to come through - a day or a couple days or what?

Wow, what awesome entries! I don't think I even want to put mine up, sheesh.

That is the problem I have too. I always get overwhelmed with everyone's fantastic builds that I think mine are crap.

Having my 8th grade granddaughter do one this year and enter, has helped me to see that everyone builds in their own unique way and they are special because of that - not because they are like or not like someone else's work.

Please post yours too. We all work differently and yours is just as important as the next persons. We all learn from each other too.

• Like 2

Thanks, Selkie. I will post it, tonight. Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way, though!

I'm veering wildly between "my build is way better than I expected, yay me!" and "holy jeez, I can't inflict these crappy photos of a lousy build on anyone"!!

And again, I am so impressed with the ones I've seen so far!! Great job, everyone!

• Like 1