Greenleaf's Seventh Annual Spring Fling Contest

April, where did you get this? Wishful thinking, or do you know something that we don't? If it is, in fact, a guess, it certainly is an interesting take on things!

Mandy, they always notify the winners first to be sure they have their info correct before posting it publicly. Thus the winners know before the rest of us. It was that way for an HBS contest that I won something in as well. I got called and had to verify everything first. So, that said, who is being the quietest right now ..... hm-m-m-m-m-? that might give us a clue as to who is keeping a secret .....

Well, that's interesting to know. You can all tell that it's certainly not me -- I've been more talkative/active here than ever before.

Actually, there are two people who have been really quiet lately, and in my opinion, at least one, if not both are gonna be winners! Am I allowed to say who?

Dean? Following this thread? I sure hope so! He can see for himself that the natives are getting restless here! I missed that, Selkie. Did his name appear at the bottom of the page?

We all have our guesses and hopes. I'm rooting for Twinkle of course - what Grammy wouldn't root for her own granddaughter. Hard to say what the judges are actually looking for though.

• Like 1

April, where did you get this? Wishful thinking, or do you know something that we don't? If it is, in fact, a guess, it certainly is an interesting take on things!

Basing that solely on how it worked last year. I don't know a thing about this year, I kind of worried people would think I had some info this year when I posted this. Sorry folks, pure speculation :D

• Like 1

Dean? Following this thread? I sure hope so! He can see for himself that the natives are getting restless here! I missed that, Selkie. Did his name appear at the bottom of the page?

Yes his name was at the bottom for quite a while.

The contest results are posted here. I thank everyone for your interest in the Spring Fling Contest. Sorry for the delay. It was poor timing on my behalf... Santa has a lot of dollhouses on his list this year. Please use the other thread moving forward for Spring Fling chatter.

Thanks again,

Dean

• Like 2