Greenleaf's Seventh Annual Spring Fling Contest

It also counts if you're rummaging through your stash to find things to use in the SF.

I must confess...I have also rummaged through another person's stash (my mother's fabric, thread, sewing fasteners) for last year's SF.

• Like 1

So, what looks like the floor is really the ceiling? Okay... well maybe it's really the floor and just the cabinet is upside down, right, Ken? We could go on forever and, Holly, you're too clever by far!

Another sneak PEEK - Have been building this the last few days still a ways to go hardware etc.

Now keep in mind this may or may not be what you think it is.

http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q580/wf6h/Spring%20Fling%202013/DSCF4072_zps7d10cd0b.jpg

Whatever it is, it is beautifully constructed. :clap:

I need to be more careful what I include in the future pictures LOL - YUZ guys are pretty sharp , Actually it will go into ____________.. Bahahahahahahaha

• Like 1

It's beautiful - you do gorgeous carpentry!

I'm glad everybody thinks shopping counts, because that's all I've done so far. Gotta paint my _____________ and ________________ this weekend, and if I'm feeling brave I'll start building my __________. Thanks to Holly for her good ideas on how to do it!

The DH has started his summer work on Saturdays, which gives me plenty of time to Fling things.

Last weekend I finally got all of the extra structural pieces cut (thank you, mini table saw) and dry fit, so this week will be lighting and starting on exterior work. The plan is coming together and I'm loving it.

And Ken, I love those chairs! Well done!

• Like 1

After a series of appts today, Twinkle and I hit up a different WalMart than we usually go to as we were in a different part of the country for the appts. We got her a whole bag of goodies for her SF. Guess I should set up her album for this year so she can put out some sneak peeks too. Hers is totally different than mine. Sneak peeks to follow.

• Like 1

Ok, a couple of sneak peak maybes... Atleast it might or might be used for the SF or someotherongoing project.... ;)

Hugs

post-90-0-49307600-1372497148_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Twinkle and Anna rocked the sneak peak world. And Ken.....and Selkie......and here I sit, posting nothing. But, I'll tell you something I think is cool.

I never completed the 2010 fling. My sister, has never built a dollhouse. Recently I showed her my poor unbuilt Baslow Ranch kit. What!? My sisters eyes lit up. 'I could get into this one she said'. My neglected kit now has a new home, across the state. I can't wait to see what she does with it. A past fling, being brought back to life. Yea!

• Like 2

Morgan, you just gave me another reason to do the fling next year(Nope,cannot this year,that's already set in stone),because I would love to get my sister into dollhouses.She likes the stuff I do,but just haven't been able to get her to come over and work on anything with me.And she's very creative,so I know she'd love it!She just went through a divorce,so money is not there right now,but by next year she and I both ought to be back on track financially and emotionally.Gotta get my Ashley finished and maybe get her to help me with the one in the box my son got me a few weeks back (another Ashley) Longwinded way to say-I love this Spring Fling Thing and I ain't even doin' one yet!! :D

• Like 1

Sandy, :blush: thank you so much for your compliments, really made me blush! (BIL is short for brother in law)

As for selling, once in a while, been attending as a vendor in a fairly close show over in Denmark...

Since the weahter over here is rather dull as in pouring down in between sprinkles I havebeen flinging in between house chores and as I had this idea for flooring I am most grateful for the extended time this year!!!

Hgs

• Like 1

Twinkle and Anna rocked the sneak peak world. And Ken.....and Selkie......and here I sit, posting nothing. But, I'll tell you something I think is cool.

I never completed the 2010 fling. My sister, has never built a dollhouse. Recently I showed her my poor unbuilt Baslow Ranch kit. What!? My sisters eyes lit up. 'I could get into this one she said'. My neglected kit now has a new home, across the state. I can't wait to see what she does with it. A past fling, being brought back to life. Yea!

I hope she joins the forum and posts photos! Or you could post for her. Would love to see it. :)

• Like 1

I hope she joins the forum and posts photos! Or you could post for her. Would love to see it. :)

I can't post photos from my phone. This all started with me asking her to join so she can post my photos :) Believe me, big sis is buggin little sis! :)

• Like 1

Anna, I don't give compliments that easily. When I do, I really mean it. Let me know when you open your stpre!

Kelly, that looks just like MY work table!

:bounce8::banana::bounce::cheer::clap: :monkeydance:

:jump: :woohoo: :spoton: :jumping:

In case you didn't or can't guess, my 2 shipments from Japan just arrived (on a weekend no less!!).

I'm just a tad bit excited .....

I've been waiting and waiting for these so I could move ahead with the major cuts I need to make.

Can't mini today cuz of family commitments but have quickly checked them over to make sure they are all OK.

They are and I can't wait til I can set them up and do my measuring. Yahoo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3