Greenleaf skin returns Yeah !!

21 posts in this topic

Yahoo !!!

The Greenleaf skin is back.

Thanks a ba-jillion times Dean !!

Love it !!!!

Mine is still blue (I'm on an iPad if that makes any difference).

I think Dean and team have been tweaking things. I woke up to green this morning and changed mine back to blue. I can't see the green as well. I think it has something to do with getting older. Maybe it is because I am a "dude" as someone called me this morning at the airport.

1 person likes this

I think Dean and team have been tweaking things. I woke up to green this morning and changed mine back to blue. I can't see the green as well. I think it has something to do with getting older. Maybe it is because I am a "dude" as someone called me this morning at the airport.

Wow, you're right. I tried "change theme" and now had the option for Greenleaf which gave me back the green, but it is a little more difficult to read. I think I'll try it for awhile because I missed the green.

Thanks Dude! :salute:

1 person likes this

WHen I am not logged in, it shows Green but when I log in it's blue on my ipad and on my computer. I am using Chrome on both though. let me try firefox on my computer

Yeah, when I log in no matter which browser I use, it's blue. I'll let Dean know when we chat.

2 people like this

Mine is still blue when I sign in with my android tablet, but is green when I switch to full site. YEAH! I MISSED THE GREEN!

If you go to the bottom of the page to CHANGE THEME and click on "Greenleaf," it should turn green. I had to click on "IP.Board" to get back to blue.

I did miss the green, but this green is different than the old one, it hurts my eyes. Dean, you know we wouldn't be "us" if we weren't complaining about something lol :-) Im fine with the blue, but I do miss all of the seasonal themes, those were so fun.

I didn't realize that the green had disappeared. It must be back because of SPRING !! (Fling) :saucer:

I love the green!! It's so chipper and cheerful! I needed a boost this morning, and it worked. :D

I do find that the green is easier on my eyes than the blue was. I still miss the brown, but I'm glad that GREENleaf's skin is green again!

Changed over on the Ipad/Safari this evening as well, it is good to be Greeen(leaf) ;)

Hugs

Yes, Dean fixed it. When he changes it, it should have converted for everyone right away. Now that it's fixed, I'm seen in Green too :)

I love the Greenleaf skin! I can't see it though because I'm running the mobile version of the forum and so its still blue but its very nice too.

geeez,at least,i understand what happened now!i thought my imagination was playing tricks on me-i knew something was different,but it took awhile to realize the color change.and the post title,about "greenleaf skin",well what the heck is that,i kept thinking,but had mini related things to check out 1st.creature of habit,i don't always handle change well,but i love this particular shade of green! thanx, Kat

Nice to have the Greenleaf skin back :)

Pat, if you go to the bottom left where it says "change theme" you have two IP choices, which are all we had until the green Greenleaf skin came back.