• ×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• Does anyone have any experience selling miniatures on Etsy
      By EmilyCraig
      Hi everyone!  I haven’t been around in a bit because I’ve been building my Etsy shop. But- I’ve reached a point where realize I could really use the input and combined miniatures wisdom of this community-
       First, I have to say I love Etsy and especially miniatures shopping on Etsy- and it’s really kind of mind boggling when you realize  just how many miniatures makers and artisans there are all over the world!
      I know at least some of you must have experience as merchants on Etsy, either of miniatures supplies and/or handmade artisan miniature items,etc. and I’d love to hear your thoughts or experiences with any parts of the process! One thing I have come across is the huge amount of mass manufactured dollhouse miniatures available for very cheap. It’s hard to compete with those kinds of prices! 
      When setting out to make items for an Etsy shop, how do you decide what to make , and if it will sell?  How can you find a niche without overspecializing?  
      These are just some of the things that I have thought as I’ve gone through the early processes of setting up my shop.  Here’s the link if you want to check it out https://etsy.me/2M1CJOj - all positive and constructive feedback is welcomed!!
      Emily C.
    • IMG-2572.JPG
      By jessminiart
      This was a Halloween Shop I made using a small kit from miniatures.com that is no longer made. I made the bricks out of paperclay. Some of the items are scrapbook pieces, vintage charms, and printables I made from vintage images I found online. The green skull head is hand painted by me. The chair is from Michaels and is distressed using a rust paint. 
    • Hello from Heirlooms Dollhouse Miniatures in Oregon!
      By tinystuff4me
      Hi fellow miniaturists!  It's been so long since I have posted, I'm embarrassed. Having an actual retail shop sure keeps me busy, especially being the only storefront in Oregon! The shop is filled to the brim (not literally always have room for more). This historic house located in the Historic District of Aurora Colony Orego is fun, fantastic and I'm so happy I could burst!! If you live in the area or are coming to visit, please stop by!  I am always looking for more...incredible OOAK pieces from the finest artisans to less expensive mass produced items and everything in between. Built houses, kits, building supplies, decor and on and on. If I'm cash poor at the time and can't buy outright, consignment is a great option and you earn more in the long run. I have very low fees also.  Artisans send me their lovlies from all over the world to sell here in the shop.  If you would like to chat about consignment or even the weather I'm always here, so please PM me anytime! Your mini friend, Wendy 

• New member and new mini shop!
      By tinystuff4me
      Hello from Oregon! I'm a new member and have no idea what I'm doing. This looks like a great place to share and laugh!  I own the newest Dollhouse and Miniature shop in the Northwest. I would love to talk to artisians who would possibly consign in my shop. I'm not looking to get rich, I'll be happy to pay the rent. I want to share and have fun! What a wonderful passion we share!  I am in this adorable little town, 26 antique shops and almost all are walking distance from each other. Quant little places to grab a snack or even sample wine. I am in the Historic District. Right on Main street in a huge old 2 story house with original hardwood floors throughout. Come and play, visit, meet other miniaturist and have FUN! This is a dream I have had that goes back about 25 years, my grandma and I would sit and plan for hours of what we wanted and what we would do. Some how it's happened. Grandma is here in my heart, guiding me all the way. I moved in here using every penny I could scrounge up, even selling tons of miniatures and collectibles online. Please plan a stop by and share in my dream come true and best of all...I get to live in my "Dollhouse"!  mini hugs to all! Wendy   Heirlooms...Dollhouse Miniatures & More  Aurora Oregon  425-209-9196   exactly 1/2 way between Portland and Salem.
    • Thanksgiving and holiday items being added to shop
      By Farmermarketminifood
      https://www.etsy.com/listing/468224178/112-scale-miniature-dollhouse-roast
      Here is the link for my new roast turkeys. I was quite pleased with them. More holiday items coming in the next week or so.