Westville dollhouse spotted on Once Upon a Time

fov

This was last week's episode, I just watched it tonight. It was a Peter Pan episode and there's a Westville dollhouse in the Darling children's bedroom. (Funny thing about that is that the Darlings are in Victorian England, and the Westville is based on a 1920s American house design... oops!)

Here's a terrible picture I took:

post-7-0-96066900-1368411550_thumb.png

You can also see it in the background at the beginning of this video clip:

Even before the dollhouse appeared, I noticed that the bedroom has the same wallpaper I'm using in the hallway of my Queen Anne Rowhouse! I made my wallpaper using sample pictures from Bradbury & Bradbury, which must be where the set designers got it for this very Victorian-styled bedroom.

A pic of the bedroom (from a behind the scenes gallery at ABC.com) and the same wallpaper in my Rowhouse:

post-7-0-19311900-1368411545_thumb.jpg post-7-0-46927400-1368411727_thumb.jpg

This show is an absolute no-miss in my household,but my son & i couldn't believe we missed the dollhouse.he notices them in shows and commercials as much as i do now,but we must have just been so focused on that wicked shadow creature!good catch,Emily!