Sick kitty

KoalaSam

My Nova is in the animal hospital for at least the next couple of days. He is extremely ill with a possible ruptured bladder. (Nova is the cat in my avatar)

We noticed that he was not acting like his usual happy self yesterday morning, and when we got home last night, he seemed really unwell. I stayed up with him most of the night and rushed him into the vets office in the very early hours.

They said they thought it was a blocked bladder, but after lots of tests today, it looks as if it might be ruptured. He is on pain medication, IV, and a catheter for the next few days. I can hardly stand it. My house seems so empty without him here. I just want him to come home.

Feeling very sad,

Sam

(((((Sam!)))))) I am so sorry to hear about Nova. I hope the treatments bring him back to good health. Poor fellow; that must be so painful for him. Sending love, prayers, and healing energy his way.

• Like 1

Wishing your little guy a speedy and complete recovery! Animals are so much a part of our lives and when they become ill, we hurt too. Hope to hear some good news from you soon!

• Like 1

As another one who's heart also belongs to my dear cats,I am sending you and Nova positive thoughts and prayers for comfort and a fast recovery!Take care and keep us posted! Kat

• Like 1

Hug to you and prayers for Nova. It is always so frustrating when one of our "fur" members of our family are sick.....you feel so helpless.

• Like 1

Thank you everyone for your posts. You will never know how much comfort your get well wishes have brought.

Right now, Nova is still at the veterinarian hospital, but is doing much better and has not required any surgery. Hopefully, we can bring him home today as I miss my little boy.

Thank you Greenleaf family!

• Like 5