? For ebay/etsy sellers

morgansmith

It is my intention to be selling on ebay &/or etsy within a few months. At this time, the only internet I have is through my Smartphone. My question is, do any of you manage ebay or etsy from a mobile phone? I have seen ads that say 'posted from my (phone)'. I can read what ebay & etsy say about this but would like to know the opinions of people I respect. I.E. Greenleaf Forum Members.

I appreciate any input and opinions. Thanks for listening :)

I browse eBay and Etsy (and make purchases) from my iPad, and have no problems at all. I've been planning to list some things and expect to do it from the iPad, but haven't done that step yet.

• Like 1

I realize by "manage" you probably mean "sell" ...which I cant answer to, but I do most of my ebay and sometimes etsy purchasing from my phone with no problems. Both sites seem very mobile friendly.

• Like 1

I haven't had any problems with listing through ebay on my iphone. It's actually pretty simple as well. You can upload the photos straight from your camera roll or as you take them. Etsy on the other hand is more of a pain because you can't upload the listings from the app. At least not the last time I tried.

• Like 1