It's been awhile...

uppitycats

since I've been here. Can't really remember the last time I posted...but a LONG time ago!

I've been ill... a .major spell of ill health. I have MS. It had been relatively stable for nearly 20 years...then I experienced a pretty quick and major decline. I was hospitalized all of April and May (actually, hospital and rehab center), There was a time, there, when I thought perhaps I wouldn't get home, and would end up in a nursing home! Not a good thing.

And computer problems. Bought a new laptop about a year ago, and it's a lemon. Been in and out of repair centers, I lost lots of data(including log in information for this site!), and it still isn't working properly. About to turn it into a boat anchor! :)

I still have vision problems (double vision). And shaky hands. And major fatigue.

So my plan is to finish up the dollhouses I have (Garfield, Tennyson, Brimble, Brookwood, Washington, Lighthouse Taft, 3 Houseworks Room boxes,) then put all the extra miscellaneous furniture, accessories and tools up for sale, then figure out what to do with the houses (and their interiors.)

So I'm gonna be busy! :)

Anyway...I'm back, for now...

It's good to see you back, Ann. I'm so sorry to hear your MS has been giving you rough time; mine is acting up a little right now from the hot weather. I know from experience how fast things can change. Hope you are feeling better soon. :hug: :hug:

Welcome home, Ann! :hug: I'm so sorry to hear about your health problems, but you've been missing for so long I was afraid that might be it... You will want to hang onto at least one of your lovely houses to play with on good days.

Glad to see you back. Sorry to hear that you have been so ill. Hope you feel better soon. Sounds like you have quite a few dollhouse projects to keep you busy!

As with Debra,I am also too new to remember you,but Ann I hope your health continues to stabilize and you can continue to enjoy your houses and roomboxes. I was close to someone for awhile years ago who had MS and I totally understand what a struggle it can be. Good thoughts are going your way! KAT

Ann, so good to hear from you. Sorry you've had such a rough patch and hope life smooths out for you now with a long string of good days so you can make a dent in that long to-do list!

Its lovely to see you back on the forum again. Take it easy and good luck finishing all those houses - that's quite a list. Hope the MS calms down and you can get back to normal.

MS is such an unpredictable disease. Sorry that it overtook you this time.

Glad you are on the up side of this flare.

Hope you can relax and enjoy your mini's for a while. Your work is always so fine.

Ann, I took Holly's advice and took a more thorough,not just quick,look through your gallery. Oh,my, you are a wonderful artisan! Hopefully it will continue to be your bliss,not a stressor,because I so look forward to seeing what you come up with next! You're in my thoughts. Kat