a sort of new member or new start for old one

diane

Hi Everyone,

Years ago I had started a Glencroft Dollhouse with my granddaughter and joined the Community but stopped working on the house shortly thereafter.

My granddaughter had never played with dolls but loved helping me construct the house. We only built the shell when she moved away. I now want to finish it but am not sure how to go about it. I don't even have the windows in yet. I saw some blogs where others had built Glencrofts but the blogs only had the end results. Are there any that show it from the start?

Thanks for any advice,

Diane

Welcome, Diane!

I am sorry your Granddaughter had to move away. Perhaps if you finish the house you will someday have a Great Granddaughter to give it to.

This forum is a great place. If you don't find what you want, ask. The members will help.

Have fun :)

Morgan

Welcome, Diane!

I am sorry your Granddaughter had to move away. Perhaps if you finish the house you will someday have a Great Granddaughter to give it to.

This forum is a great place. If you don't find what you want, ask. The members will help.

Morgan

Thanks!

Welcome, Diane!

Morgan

Thanks,

diane

• 2 weeks later...

Have read this thread with interest. My Glencroft is still in the box, but I'm making the most of the winter weather and I've cleared enough space for it to be constructed. I'm sorry your grandaughter had to move away ... I've had the same thing happen and gosh I miss the little honey.