Excited new member!

Plan it out

That is what I found I had to do. Would you believe I actually STARTED my large house last week. I have assembled the stairway and stained and varnished it ready to install just yesterday. I'm looking through my wallpaper supply now so that I can get that up and the stairway installed. I put all the furniture and bits and bobs into the empty house, just to see how they look so far, and what I have to make and which rooms are going to be which. That is all helping me get going. I've looked and looked at all the pictures here, and websites of members and have made note of particular ideas etc. I've also enrolled for a weekend class which among other things teaches how to use polymer clay. I'm very excited about that. My husband told me yesterday that I'm not taking enough photos, so I've rectified that little matter, also ... :)

I'm so excited about it all that I find the DH and cats are all pretending to faint with hunger about two hours after when their meals were due LOL.

Sorry Andi, didn't mean to hijack your thread ... :)

Sorry Andi, didn't mean to hijack your thread ... :)

No problem at all - that's what replies are for :yes: Nice to hear how you are going about your project.

I actually did polymer clay for the first time last fall - that's what got me back into all this. I have made mostly food with it and love to do it. There is just so much I want to do and so little time. Maybe my miniature family could do some housework for me in my house since I'm doing so much for them! :D

...Maybe my miniature family could do some housework for me in my house since I'm doing so much for them! :D

Alas, it doesn't work that way! They're all a bunch of self-centered little wretches!

I am looking forward to the workshop as there are more than just a few pieces to be made with Polymer. I found a book last week on working with Polymer that I bought ... wasn't looking for that but it popped up at me as I searched for something else :)

I actually did polymer clay for the first time last fall - that's what got me back into all this.