Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Black Witch's Cat

12 posts in this topic

After viewing some great witch themed dollhouses I felt inspired to make this black cat, looking for a friendly witch to adopt her.

22.jpg

42.jpg

She has shiny black alpaca fur and a poseable tail. As usual she is OOAK sculpt handmade from polymer clay over brass wire armature. Comes with a signed certificate of authenticity.

I provide free worldwide shipping.

It's listed on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/261256953179?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thanks for looking!

1 person likes this

He looks just like DS#3's Midnight!

Awwwwww he looks like my cat that I use to have......Adam. He had the greenest eyes! Nice job on the puddy!

I'm making a buttercup cottage into a witches bakery. It's a theme from the thriller movie hansel and Gretel that came out a few months ago! I love Hansel and Gretel since i was really young! Ps. How Did You Make her/him? The cat is soo cute!

Edited by darahsmile

I'm making a buttercup cottage into a witches bakery. It's a theme from the thriller movie hansel and Gretel that came out a few months ago! I love Hansel and Gretel since i was really young! Ps. How Did You Make her/him? The cat is soo cute!

I think the Buttercup will be perfect for your idea! I've been thinking of doing one as a gingerbread house (half scale) :)

I think the Buttercup will be perfect for your idea! I've been thinking of doing one as a gingerbread house (half scale) :)

I made a buttercup into a gingerbread cottage. :)

1 person likes this

That would be so cute:) hope you have pictures! Im going to go mini snooping! :)

It's very cute!