Lots of House Kits than I have time or room for!!

butlerestates

I have been so busy the last couple years that my house building has suffered. Now we are moving (again) and I have NO room for all the kits I have. I will no longer have a work room to build in either. I have decided it's time to let some go. I have several kits all unopened.

I have several Dura-craft kits that I bought all at Hobby Lobby when they were being discontinued. I have some greenleaf and some Real Good Toys and also the seaside villa shell that I boughts from Norm's in Colorado! I love that kit so much but it is very large!

If anyone is interested please contact me and I may have just the house your looking for. I also have a huge box full of windows and some doors all unopened. All my houses have been stored flat inside my house not in the garage or in a storage.

Oh that is so sad to hear .... I understand but it's sad when life takes away things we have loved and enjoyed.

I have a ginormous stash myself so I don't need any more but I hope you find good homes for them all where they will be well loved.